- For fire or ambulance assistance dial 911.
- Institute CPR procedures, if indicated and qualified.
- For minor cuts or abrasions, first aid kits have been placed in each building on campus. Familiarize yourself with the location and procedure prior to an emergency.
- Call the appropriate administrator (see below) or campus security if after regular work hours.
In case of other emergencies such as theft, threats, or loss of property:
- Big Spring campus call the Executive Dean at (432) 264-5015 or Security (432) 816-9462
- SWCID campus call the Provost at (432) 264-3700 or Security (432) 816-9474
- San Angelo campus call the Provost at (325) 481-8300 Ext. 3221 or Security at WTTC (325) 481-8300, Ext 3233
- Lamesa campus call the Dean at (806) 872-2223
1001 Birdwell Lane
Big Spring, TX 79720
1810 Lubbock Hwy
Lamesa, TX 79331
3501 N. U.S. Hwy 67
San Angelo, TX 76905
3200 Avenue C
Big Spring, TX 79720
Howard College is accredited by
the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
to award associate degrees.
Contact the Commission on Colleges at
1866 Southern Lane
Decatur, GA 30033-4097
or call 404-679-4500
for questions about the accreditation of Howard College.
The Commission on Colleges is to be contacted only if there is evidence that appears to support
an institution's significant non-compliance with a requirement or standard.
|Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
||3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850
Atlanta, GA 30326
|The Commission on Dental Accreditation of the American Dental Association
||211 East Chicago Avenue
Chicago, IL 60611-2678
|The Commission on Accreditation of
Allied Health Education Programs
|1361 Park Street
Clearwater, FL 33756
|The Commission on Accreditation for
Health Informatics and Information
|233 N. Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60601-5800
|The Howard College Respiratory Care – Advanced Level program is accredited by
The Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care
|1248 Harwood Road
Bedford, Texas 76021-4244
|The Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JCERT)
||20 N. Wacker Drive, Suite 2850
Chicago, IL 60606-3182
|The National Board of Surgical Technology
and Surgical Assisting
|6 West Dry Creek Circle, Suite 100
Littleton, CO 80120
The Howard College Emergency Medical Services Program
is fully accredited by the
Committee on Accreditation of Educational Programs
for the Emergency Medical Services Professions (CoAEMSP).
The recent peer review conducted by the Committee on Accreditation of Educational Programs for the Emergency Medical Services Professions (CoA EMSP) and CAAHEP's Board of Directors recognizes the program's substantial compliance with the nationally established accreditation Standards.
|8301 Lakeview Parkway Suite 111-312
Rowlett, TX 75088
Fax (214) 703-8992
The Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board
The Texas Veterans Commission
Veteran's Educational Training
The Howard County Junior College District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, veteran status, or any other legally protected status in educational programs, activities, admission, or employment practices. The following position has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Director of Human Resources, 1001 Birdwell Lane, Big Spring, TX 79720